Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bang!

A funny incident happened when I was reading Harry Potter. In a bid not to spoil the story for those who haven't read the book yet, I won't mention what part I was reading but here is what happened.

I was reading a really suspense filled part of the book. Eating my lunch without knowing what I was eating, all my focus was on the story. What was going to happen next I did not know. Just as I reached the part where what happened was going to be revealed. Bang!!!!!

A lady with a pram hit my chair! I jumped from my seat atleast 2 feet in the air. The book shut closed and the page was lost. The lady appologised by saying, "sorry" and then as quietly as possible was found to be laughing at this sight. Aaaahhh.... Embarassment to the core! Not only was the lady laughing, but all those nearby shared a hearty laugh. But nevertheless none of this stopped me and I was back reading the book, after finally discovering the page I left off at. LOL!

p.s This book seems to be as promising as the fourth! Thus far (after 17 chapters of reading) the book is going good.

Blogroll Me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

unga sorry'ah vechikitu oru set poori kooda vaanga mudiyadhu nu solla vendiyadhu dhaane! :)

Jolikum Salangai said...

LOL is all i can say! if i had said tht tho she wld have thot god wat a pig, orei subway saptathu porathaa... ithukku maelaa oru poori vaera vendirukkaa! ;) lol..